Thursday, October 6, 2011

[FEATURE] KHJ : Enjoys Life & Career, 4D Prince, Don't affect Me

Translated & scanned by: Moleqre@mykimhyunjoong.com
KINDLY RE-POST WITH FULL CREDITS ^__*

KHJ : Enjoys Life & Career| 4D Prince, Don't affect Me
(EPOP Magazine, October 2011 Issue)


Epop: Are you satisfied with your life and career so far?
KHJ: Yes, 100% satisfied.

Epop: What movie did you watched recently?
KHJ: 풍산개 (Poong-san-gae), a movie that has been directed by a famous Korean director. I really love this movie because it revolves around political issues. Try watch this movie.

Epop: How do you release your stress and anger?
KHJ: Everytime I feel stress or angry, I will find out the cause of the stress/anger and solve it through communication.

Epop: What is your favourite food in Malaysia. What is the difference between Korean food ‘Eum Sig’ and Malaysia food? Are you a big eater?
KHJ: I really like to eat ‘Nasi Lemak’. It just the same with Korean food, rice and chili paste. I will eat a lot if the food delicous/good or else I will never eat that food again.

Epop: Which restaurant should ‘efanz’ go while visit / travel in Korea?
KHJ: After looking at various Malaysia food, I think ‘efanz’ should try Sam Seon Bo ggeum bab (Seafood fried rice) while in Korea.

Epop: Can you describe yourself?
KHJ: I am a person who enjoy my life, value the chances given to me and work.

Epop: How is your feeling when you are called ‘4D Price’?
KHJ: I don’t mind if fans are calling me ‘4D Prince’ because everyone has different life and favorite. I am not angry or even happy with this nickname because I just don’t mind about it.

Epop: What is the first thing you do after you wake up?
KHJ: Looking at the time in my handphone.

Epop: Which aspect that you should improve?
KHJ: Acting, singing and dancing.

Epop: If your wish will be fulfilled, what will be your wish?
KHJ: I want multiply the 1 wish into 100 wishes.

Epop: Everytime you attend a variety show, what are you most worried of?
KHJ: I am not worried of anything. I am not pressured too, the most important is I'll be myself.

Epop: What is the thing that you must have it with you?
KHJ: Ipad because it contains all information regarding my work and my upcoming album that will be released in October.

Epop: What do you love to do when you’re on holiday?
KHJ: Playing football.

Epop: What is your favourite song recently?
KHJ: Recently, I always listen to my album, my album is not bad at all.

Epop: What do you want to do in the future?
KHJ: I hope I can organize a concert that will be attended by Henecia all over the world.

Epop: Do you like to sing while bathing/showering?
KHJ: That’s my habit

Epop: What do you like to do when you are alone?
KHJ: Watching TV

Epop: Please state 2 aspects that you're expert in?
KHJ: Acting and singing. I am capable in these 2 aspects.

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...