Tuesday, October 11, 2011

[FEATURE]Kim Hyun Joong says, “I will retire as a dancer in my thirties”

Source: Starnews (source); Korea.com



Singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong recently talked about his future plans.

Kim released his second solo, which includes five songs, on the 11th.

Kim met reporters on the 10th and talked about his future plans.

Kim said, “My last dream as a singer and dancer is to hold a free concert at a large venue, like in Olympic Park, and invite my fans from all over the world. Then I want to quit dancing.”

He added, “When I’m in my thirties, I will make different kinds of songs. I majored in bass but I will learn how to play other instruments and study music to make my own music. I want to become a band musician.”

Kim also said that he will continue his acting career.





Kim’s title song “Lucky Guy” from his second mini album is an exciting funky rock song.

Kim said, “I released the album four months after my previous album. People may think it’s a little fast but I released the second album to flesh out my Asian and World tour next year. I will released a new digital single in November and I will release another new album in January.”

Kim will appear on Mnet’s M! Countdown on the 20th and will be active with his song “Lucky Guy” for the next three weeks. Then he will go on a Japanese tour in November.#

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...