Tuesday, October 11, 2011

[News] Kim Hyun Joong to release a digital single in November & continue acting next year

Credit: Star News (Source + Photos); allkpop


SS501‘s Kim Hyun Joong revealed that he will be making a comeback as an actor at the end of next year.

Kim Hyun Joong held a press conference for the release of his 2nd mini-album "Lucky", where he explained, “Since I released a new album only four months after my last album, there may be some people who feel that it came out too soon. However, I wanted to show off as much as I could during the Asia or perhaps world tour that I’ll hold next year, so that’s the reason I’m releasing my 2nd mini album.”

He continued, “In the beginning of November, there’ll be a new digital single, and in January of next year, I will release another album.”

Kim Hyun Joong also talked about his acting plans as well. “I don’t think I can be a singer and an actor at the same time… When I’m a singer, I want the fans to see me as a singer… The Asia tour will end next June, then right after that I’ll start acting. Later on in the year, I’ll come back to the fans through a drama.” He added, “If I rest for too long, I become lazy… I’m also slowly starting to think about doing movies as well.”

After his appearances in popular dramas like KBS‘s ‘Boys over Flowers‘ andMBC‘s ‘Playful Kiss‘, many are interested in Hyun Joong’s return as an actor. #

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...