Wednesday, September 12, 2012

[MERCH] Kim Hyun Joong Official Collection Book

Yay, can't wait to have this. I saw one before at DATV.jp I think but I don't know anyone who can help me buy from there...Then, this morning, a friend told me she saw this somewhere and when I checked K-ART, it's there already for pre-order. :)...The highlights of the book are as follows:
  • Kim Hyun Joong Major Debut Premium Live 2012-supported by AEON
  • MTV Presents 'Valentine Live 2012' - supported by AEON
  • 2012 Kim Hyun Joong Fan Meeting in Seoul
  • Kim Hyun Joong First Tour 2011 in Japan
  • Kiss Kiss/Lucky Guy
The Kim Hyun Joong official collection book also includes a large bromide + DVD which contains a video of his First Tour 2011 in Japan and other features.
Price: 23000 Won
Release date: September 2012
Credit: ilovekart.com  
You may order HERE ^^ or at CDJapan (2800 yen). Will check other sites later :)

I just hope there are translations though...Nevertheless, this is a must-have for me! ^^










Adding a video clip to give you an idea of the other contents:)

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...