Sunday, October 9, 2011

[FAN ACCOUNT] Hyun Joong came to watch Kyu Jong's Musical Goong

Aw, I hope SS501 will have a reunion soon. It's nice to see the guys supporting each other like true brothers even if they're no longer working together. Theirs is indeed a genuine friendship that will be treasured forever...The girl who wrote this is so fortunate to see 
both Hyun Joong & Kyu Jong up close. If I was there, I wouldn't have resisted the temptation to take pics of Hyun Joong :)

Credit: liezle.blogspot.com

It's my third day in Seoul luckily I was at the last performance of Kyu Jong as Prince Shin in the musical 'Goong' tonight. It's my second time watching and I am so happy that I am part of the final staging in Seoul. Kyu Jong did a wonderful job as Prince Shin and tonight he seems really really happy. I won't tell you much of the detail as this post is not really related to Kyu Jong but to the special guest of the night. Oh yeah, Hyun Joong kept his promise he was at the musical seated at the best seat in the house and I was just behind him two seats away in which I have a fully view of his side. Hyun Joong was seated at G11 and I was at H13. Much thanks to Lois for giving me that seat. I was not only very near Hyun Joong but I was a the center of the stage.

There is a fancam of Hyun Joong when he arrived at the venue. Let me shove this video here which I lifted from the YT of areled . Thanks to KingHyunJoong.com.

Note: The original video was removed, so I searched YT for a similar footage. Here it is:





When we entered the theater just after we were seated, the producer of Goong, Song Byung Joon, took his seat. Then I noticed that there were four empty seats on his left. Upon seeing this, it immediately came to my mind that Hyun Joong and some other special guests will be seating in those vacant seat. When the lights went off, three men hurriedly came in, one wearing a hat which is Hyun Joong, who immediately greeted the producer by shaking his hand then sat.

As the show started, we all started to watch but from time to time I will steal glances at Hyun Joong. When Kyu Jong first enter the stage I again stole a glance at Hyun Joong's seat then I saw him smiling widely when Kyu Jong did the hand slide on the side his hair with a one leg bended and toes pointed on the ground (kinda Johnny Bravo's act). Won't tell much what else I saw as I don't intend to give all the details, but will share this one thing that I find kinda interesting- At the festival dance, I believe Hyun Joong was trying to guess by asking the persons with him if the person in the middle dancing impressively with a neon orange mask was Kyu Jong. Yes indeed it was Kyu Jong and it's one of the best parts of the musical.

Hyun Joong finished the whole show. But he immediately left when the curtail call was just starting. But before he left, a kid asked for his signature in which he did by signing in the the Goong's souvenir book.

Well, I didn't take any photos of him as he was so close to our seat and the lens of my camera is not for close range. I just leave the taking of Hyun Joong's photos to others.

Last night of Goong was a daebak. Yeah only watched twice but they said that the last performance was the best amongst the other performances. There were quite a lot of adlibs and they said that Kyu Jong was really good last night which I agree because I also have a comparison from the 1st show that I watched.

Anyway, again won't tell much about the show because I plan to share a bit more about my thoughts on the musical later.

For now let me share this and will share you few photos of Kyu Jong in my next post from the performance last night.

Oh, I am so happy that I changed my flight last Thursday to morning, otherwise, I would have only seen Goong once. Glad that lucky star let me move my flight.#

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...