Friday, October 7, 2011

[PICS+ARTICLE] Kim Hyun Joong - Only☆Star October Issue by Elley

Credits: http://blog.daum.net/elley0606 (Scan) + miyo@lovekimhyunjoong.com (Japanese-English translation)

Re-post with full credits.






Favorite Japanese movies?
 “い ま、会いにゆきます” (Ima Ai ni Yukimasu, Be With You) and “Crows ZERO”. But “Be With You” is my most favorite. Wish I have a chance to act in it. Coincidentally, I had told my management company director, “If there is such a role in the script received, please give it to me” (laughs)

Favorite Japan artiste?
When I was younger, I like X JAPAN, I even made a cover of it. There’s also B’z amd Dragon Ash that I also like.

Yoon Ji Hoo from “Boys Over Flowers” and Baek Seung Jo from “Playful Kiss”, which one resembles yourself?
 Neither one resembles. Totally doesn’t resembles at all(laughs)

During your off days, how do you spend it?
If it’s an off day, definitely have to rest (laughs) If I have 1 day off, I would spend my time slowly at home.But if I have a week, I would want to travel. Now I’m most interested is the Antarctica. But it is impossible to go within a week, so I look forward to it when I retire. (laughs)

Favorite place in Japan?
Emm…. Roppongi. I like te atmosphere. There’s also Shibuya which is good too. I like places where there are lots of people.

In future, anything you like to try in Japan?
There is a lot of places that I want to visit, but if it is something that I want to do, that will definitely be holding a concert a Tokyo Dome. #

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...