Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Saranghae, Kim Hyun Joong :)

Yay, first post :)

From the massive success of his recently concluded Asian Tour and the launch of his first mini-album entitled, "Breakdown", Kim Hyun Joong, leader of popular South Korean boyband SS501, has definitely come a long way since his breakthrough as a musical artist and as an actor.

He has awed crowds, inspired the lives of many fans, and has spread his charisma in various parts of the world, effortlessly wooing audiences all over Asia and even in some parts of the US.

I've been a fan of Kim Hyun Joong since Boys Over Flowers, which was way back when he still had long hair, and was playing the role of Ji Hoo sunbae. That was 2009 I think.

I wasn't that much of a fan then, though and lost track of him after some time. And it was only just recently, when Playful Kiss aired, that my being a Hyun Joong fan was rekindled.

Well, who wouldn't fall in love with Hyun Joong? He's very charming, incredibly handsome, and a really talented actor and musical performer. He works very hard to perfect his craft and is very passionate in sharing his gift to the world.

What I like the most about him though is how he returns the love of his fans...he gives it back 100% :) And so I dedicate this site to him...and to everyone who is a fan of SS501 and loves Kim Hyun Joong... Hope you all enjoy this blog!

"This isn't only my album, but everyone's album. Today I want to tell everyone from the bottom of my heart thank you. I love you all." - Kim Hyun Joong




0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...