Friday, October 5, 2012

[VIDEOS] City Conquest Teaser from City Conquest Fan Meeting by HOLLISHYUN

I've always wondered what it would be like to see Hyun Joong do some action scenes but I never thought he would be this HOT!^^ These videos made me anticipate City Conquest more...I was at work when I saw this and all my stress were blown away! Simply daebak Hyun Joong-ah! Always thought he'd make a good action star :)

The drama part seems interesting too...Seeing so much intensity in Hyun Joong's eyes gave me goosebumps. I heard part of that plot was that Baek Mir will have amnesia and that's when he'll get to Japan...

Seeing how Hyun Joong's hardwork has turned out into a beautiful new masterpiece makes me feel so happy for him. We all know how hard he trained and prepared for CC. I hope this drama will get it's well-deserved success and more! Can't wait to finally meet you Baek Mir! ^^

Credit: HollisHyun@YT

This is the pre-video screened at City Conquest promotion in Japan.
So "Never" "Don't make" any video using this..

Don't re-upload, re-edit & erase the logo!
Don't re-make any other video using my video!
(No capture & No flash video)
Don't move this video to everywhere that are related "We got married"





0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...