Wednesday, October 12, 2011

[FEATURE] Kim Hyun-joong, "Bae Yong-joon is a reliable brother"

Source: http://news.nate.com/vi
Translated by: http://www.hancinema.net




Singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong revealed his close friendship with senior actor Bae Yong-joon.

In a recent interview with ENews, Kim Hyun-joong revealed that he calls Bae Yong-joon, the major shareholder of their management Key East, 'brother' and that he is very reliable.

Kim Hyun-joong said, "Bae Yong-joon is a trustworthy brother who is dependable not only for business matters but also for personal ones".

"When I was making my album recently, he came to the recording studio and monitored for me. He gives me lots of advice as he is also interested in music. He's not as exact as Yang Hyeon-seok or Park Jin-young as he's not a singer, but when he points out there's something missing in a certain part, it's difficult but I try to figure out what 'that' is".

Of course, when he was asked what if Bae Yong-joon was featured on his album, he said, "I don't want that, but he were to take part in my album, I would like to request him to be on the cover of it".

Finally, Kim Hyun-joong said, "When it comes to work, he lets me do everything I want. Because of that I am more cautious about what I do. He makes people be more careful and precise".

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun-joong has released his second solo mini album "Lucky" in following last June. It is made up of five songs with strong beats and rock and roll instrumentals like the song "Do You Like That" and the title song "Lucky Guy". Having shown his masculine side on the first album, this time he's transformed into a chic and dandy guy.#

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...