Tuesday, September 20, 2011

[FANCAMS & PICS] KHJ at Shenzhen Perfect Concert

Waaa, it's been a while since I last updated this blog, considering that Hyun Joong himself has been very busy too...tons of things happened to him the past few days and one of those is the Shenzhen Perfect Concert...Here's what I've gathered so far:

FANCAMS:
 KHJ Backstage- a very short video of KHJ on his way to the stage. I don't know if it's just me, but there's something so sexy about the way he walks :)
Credit: mitha7778 @ Youtube



KHJ while performing onstage. He sang his current hits from his mini-album, 'Breakdown', 'Please', and 'Kiss Kiss'... I'd like to see him performing up-close like this someday *sigh*...His hair is so much longer now...I wonder if he'll decide to color it black/dark again soon... I like how the fans showed their support for Hyun Joong especially during the last part with the lights forming "H"...so cool!
Credit: bosuhjvn @ youtube



PICS:
Some shots of KHJ while performing...
Credit: weibo.com/1608886304





Some close-up shots of KHJ while performing.
Credit: blog.daum.net/ah-lia













0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...